Sunday, March 29, 2009

HOW DO YOU PUT YOUR KID ON TIME OUT?



How do you put your kids on time out when they are so dang cute and so proud of the bad thing they just did! Chandler was sitting on my lap this morning he had his scissors and asked it he could cut my hair. " No, No I said we don't cut hair! " ( this is where I should have taken the scissors away or told him we only cut paper with scissors) Next thing I know he says mommy look and hold up one of Morgan's computer cables and says" look two!" I held in my scream but couldn't help but laugh when I told him we only cut paper. He was so proud of what he had done I couldn't put him on timeout. I am a little nervous for Morgan to find it though! He might not see the sweetness of our little boy! Or of my poor parenting seeing as he did this sitting on my lap and I had no clue totally didn't see this one coming.

3 comments:

GREENLAW said...

he IS so cute! :) do you remember phones with long, curly cords??? my sister once got the scissors and chopped that thing in half after she was frustrated that my mom wouldn't get off the PHONE!!! i don't remember if she went on time-out! :)

Momma J said...

kids are fabulous, boys make it even that much more "enjoyable." unfortunately, regardless of where we keep the scissors, they boys can always find them.

Julia

Unknown said...

I can just see Chandler doing that and proudly smiling.
Linda