Friday, December 19, 2008

Digital Revolution






First off I know blogs are to be updated and passed around and then we can all blog stock each other but I am so crazy about how cute every blog I see that I am intimidated to  put mine up if it is not as cute as the next! I am letting go of that for now and I am just going to focus on posting. I am so inspired by my friends and family and all that they do with this digital/technically Savoy lifestyle of blogging and digital scrap booking that I want in! I have completed this 12 page spread of digital scrap booking that is intended for calenders for Christmas presents. But I am so proud of my work! I did it so fast and there was not huge mess to clean up, well no more than the usual kid mess no extra scraps of paper to clean up no boxes of paper to put away and no hours and hours wasted on just "ONE PAGE". No I finished 12 pages in less than 5 hours broken up over a few days! So here goes the digital revolution in Erika.

2 comments:

where the wildthings grow said...

Yippy Erika...Good job. Your page looks great!

Jen and Mondel said...

I am really impressed!!! You will never find such cute pictures on my blog....so you have by far surpassed me!